Monday, July 13, 2009

So this is it. My first blog post ever. I must admit that I am procrastinating majorly on my research right now--there has been a large SNAFU and I am too stressed to work on it, so I am avoiding it. My purpose in writing this blog is to organize all my ideas and plans for my wedding. Hopefully, by writing everything down, all these random ideas, designs, and plans in my head will start to come together as a cohesive unit. You know how trying to explain a concept to someone else helps you understand the concept better? That is the effect I am hoping this blog will have. Since I have been planning for 7 months now, the posts will be in no particular order. I am also sincerely hoping that this blog will constitute an honest record of this time in my life and will become a memorable keepsake. So here goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment